Outdoor Adventures Magazine: Biking and Wellness Resources.
Aspirin or Ibuprofen for relief. Winter activities maybe over but summer activities are around the corner. Before you reach for your favorite over the counter pain relief you may want to read this article. If you have joint pain, you may not think twice about taking a couple of aspirin or ibuprofen pills for relief. But perhaps you should, as this incredibly common class of medications — non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) – may actually harm your joints and ultimately make joint pain worse … READ MORE in safe pdf download>
Past biking and fitness features
The following articles have been featured in previous issues of Outdoor Adventures Magazine.
- The Love of God and cycling with IC3
- A true Athlete and good Samaritan
- It’s time to Abolish the FDA, Drug Companies, Medical Community for making money off the promotion of disease
- Archery Stretches and Flexibility Exercises
- Easy Cycling Stretches
- Get in the know about Dehydration
- HEALTH TIP Fish friend or foe
We value your feedback!
Our website is only possible due to content submission from our contributors. If you would like to become a content contributor on our website, please Contact us today for more information.